What information do we collect?
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us, request a quote, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. This may include your name, email address, phone number, company name, and any other information that you choose to share with us.
We also collect information automatically when you access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, pages viewed, time spent, and other statistical data. We use this information to improve our website performance, user experience, and security.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you request or purchase from us.
- To communicate with you about your orders, inquiries, feedback, or complaints.
- To send you promotional emails, newsletters, or other marketing materials that may interest you, if you have consented to receive them.
- To analyze and optimize our website performance, user experience, and security.
- To comply with any legal obligations, regulations, or requests from authorities.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction. We use secure servers, encryption, firewalls, and other technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information. However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We may also share your information with third parties if we believe that it is necessary to:
- Comply with any legal obligations, regulations, or requests from authorities.
- Protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers, employees, or partners.
- Enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements.
- Prevent, investigate, or address fraud, security issues, or technical problems.
What are your choices and rights?
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting us at [email@example.com].
- You can request access to, correction of, deletion of, or restriction of processing of your information by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- You can object to the processing of your information or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com].
- You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with how we handle your information.
How can you contact us?
CPI Automation Ltd Address: 5155 Timberlea Blvd Mississauga ON L4W 2S3 Phone: +1 905 625-4805 Email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]